To write an article focused on a keyword, follow these steps:
- Choose a keyword that is relevant to the topic of your article and that has a high search volume. This will help ensure that your article is visible to people who are searching for information on that topic.
- Use your keyword throughout the article, including in the title, the first paragraph, and several times throughout the body. Make sure to use the keyword naturally and in a way that flows with the rest of the content.
- Use variations of your keyword to add variety and avoid repeating the same word too often. For example, if your keyword is “dog training,” you could use variations like “train your dog” or “teaching your dog new tricks.”
- Use subheadings and formatting to break up the text and make it more readable. This will also help search engines understand the structure of your article and the relevance of your keyword.
- Include outbound links to authoritative sources that provide additional information on the topic. This will add credibility to your article and show that you have done your research.
Write an Article Focused on a Keyword
By following these steps, you can write an effective article or page that is focused on a specific keyword and that will be visible to people searching for information on that topic. It really is that simple. While you are the expert on your business, all you need is 300 words for each page that I am sure you can come up with. Not only will you be saving you and your business money, you will also be writing the content in your voice, your company’s voice and tone, which is important.
If I can come up with 300 words on any particular subject in regards to all aspects of WordPress Web Development, I am confident that you can also come up with the words that create the content that will show up in search engine result pages.