Roger Cadaret | Lawyer4u
- Based on a great deal of business, legal, and life experiences, our Policy is to be CARING, and PROFESSIONAL.
- Founder Roger J. Cadaret Esq. holds an Industrial Engineering degree as well as his Law degree.
- Roger passed the Michigan Bar Exam and entered State and Federal law practice in 1974.
- He served on staff with the U.S. Congress House Ways & Means Committee.
- He also served in the United States Coast Guard early in life.
- He has gained a great deal of business experience in the interim, working for large corporations; founding and managing trade associations, dealing with modern business technologies, and helping people start and protect businesses.
- He even has significant international business experience.
- He especially enjoys helping his fellow citizens resolve legal crises, and to protect families, and their personal assets.